Saturday, July 22, 2017

Week Six

I just finished up the sixth week of camp and only have one more to go. It is crazy to think that the summer is coming to an end. It has been moving quicker than I ever thought. 

The schedule for this last week was the same as the previous weeks, but there were completely new campers. I had a group of ten girls and they all had hard stories. The week was definitely hard, but it was easier knowing that my time here is almost done. 

Their stories ranged from broken families to dealing with depression. It was hard to minister to them and was tiring, but there was so much growth and progress this week. 

Rafting at Noah's Ark through Brown's Canyon was amazing once again. It is the thing I will miss most about camp. 

Unfortunately, I didn't take any more pictures this week, but there will be more to come next week to celebrate the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment